- The PT-01 Personnel Conductivity Tester is used to determine the conductivity of operators and their shoes before entering an electrostatically sensitive area such as an explosives manufacturing building.
- The unit consists of an analogue display that indicates either a safe state (green band) or not safe state (red band). It also has a battery indicator state (the same display is used).
- The change over from safe to not safe is 500kΩ (other settings are available on request).
- The operator touches the front stainless steel plate with his hand. The unit automatically indicates a safe (pass) or unsafe (fail).
- The unit is powered by a replaceable PP9 9V Zinc Carbon battery it consumes less than 4mAh per 24 hour period. The battery must be periodically replaced.
Storage and Maintenance
- All service work to be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
- Tester should only be opened to replace PP9 9V Zinc Carbon battery.
- The unit should be securely mounted at a height of approximately 1.5m.
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.