Overview and features
- The instrument consists of two identical optical input channels connected to a timer.
- The time difference between arrival of the first impulse at each channel (START and STOP) is measured and displayed on a liquid crystal display, which is easily read in daylight and poor lighting underground.
- The START and STOP LEDs light up when the relevant input is activated.
- Before taking the measurement, the timer and the display must be cleared by pressing the RESET button.
- The unit is powered by a replaceable PP3 9V Zinc Carbon battery and is capable of 15 hours of continuous use.
Notice and Maintenance
- All service work to be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
- Not approved for use in fiery mines.
- Timer should only be opened to replace PP3 9V Zinc Carbon battery.
- Exposure to temperatures above 60OC will cause permanent damage to the liquid crystal display
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.