Overview and features
- This Intelligent Section Control Model ISC-1 is designed for the Intelligent Centralized Blasting System.
- This unit can isolate the level/section while maintaining constant monitoring all the Intelligent Blasting Boosters.
- A total of 30 Model IB651 or Magnastart® IB212 Intelligent Blasting Boosters can be connected to each Intelligent Section Control Model ISC-1.
- Information regarding connected Boosters is gathered and sent to the IBC-1 via the uplink.
- It continuously indicates the state of the Intelligent Centralized Blasting System cable network.
- The unit is supplied in a sealed, lockable enclosure with a polycarbonate window to allow full view of the unit.
- The ISC-1 joins the inter-level shaft supply cables, which are normally interconnected to the outgoing cable, supplying all the Intelligent Blasting Boosters in one level/section.
- A key switch permits isolation of outgoing level supply cable and permits rapid location of short circuit faults.
- In ISOLATED mode the downstream level supply cable is connected to the TEST terminals for 1 minute, permitting testing of the cable for short circuit or earth leakage faults.
Notice and Maintenance
All service work to be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.