Overview and features
- The unit is designed for on-surface controlled centralized firing of Intelligent Centralized Blasting System (IBS) that consists of Model ISC-1 Section Control Units and Model IB651 or Magnastart® IB212 Boosters.
- It incorporates a cable fault detection system, which provides an audible and visual warning of short circuit faults.
- The Control Unit continuously monitors up to 30 ISC- 1 units gathering various information regarding the system and displays it in real-time on the IBS graphical user interface (GUI).
- In FIRE mode, the IBC-1 provides a 60 second firing output when the FIRE button is pressed.
- Capable of operating over a wide voltage range (160- 250VAC). A fluctuating input will not affect the system.
- The unit is supplied in a sealed, lockable enclosure with a polycarbonate window to allow full view of the unit.
- The unit will not fire if there is a cable fault prior to selection of READY position.
- If mains is interrupted at any time the buzzer will sound until reset.
- All important functions are indicated by status lights.
- The FIRING key is removable in the OFF position only, ensuring that unauthorized firing cannot take place.
- A door alarm switch operates an external alarm when the Control Unit door is opened.
Notice and Maintenance
All service work to be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.