Overview and features
The instrument is designed for testing fiery mine Exploders and measures the duration of the Exploder output pulse on a large liquid crystal display, which is easily read in both daylight and poor lighting underground.
- The Timer automatically resets to zero when switched ON. The Exploder is then connected to the Timer and fired. The LCD will display the Exploder output pulse duration. The Timer reading automatically resets to zero before each successive test. Should the reading be outside specification, the Exploder has to be returned for repair.
- The unit is powered by a PP3 9V Zinc Carbon battery and is capable of 50 hours of continuous use.
Notice and Maintenance
- All service work to be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
- Not approved for use in fiery mines.
- Timer should only be opened to replace PP3 9V Zinc Carbon battery.
- Exposure to temperatures above 60OC will cause permanent damage to the liquid crystal display
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.