Overview and features
The Ohmmeters show the blasting circuit resistance on a large liquid crystal display, which is easily read in both daylight and poor lighting underground.
- Connect the blasting wire to the two terminals and press the power button. The LCD will display the resistance of the blasting circuit.
- SABS approved and safe for testing electric initiators at the work face. Permission to do so must be obtained from the DMR and all MHSA regulations must be adhered to.
- The unit is powered by a replaceable PP3 9V Zinc Carbon battery and is capable of 200 continuous hours use on the BO-01 and BO-02 and 20 hours for the BO-03.
Notice and Maintenance
- All service work must be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
- Approved for fiery mines.
- Ohmmeter should only be opened to replace PP3 9V Zinc Carbon battery.
- Exposure to temperatures above 60OC will cause permanent damage to the liquid crystal display.
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.