Overview and features
The tester is supplied in a protective case, which can be worn on a belt or slung around the neck. The device facilitates the testing of blasting cables and is approved for use in fiery mines.
- An electronic make and break circuit alternately makes a short and open-circuit at one end of the cable. If all is well a Circuit Continuity Tester (CT-01) at the other end will flash on and off in rhythm with the Circuit Interrupter to indicate both continuity and absence of shorts in the blasting circuit.
- The unit is powered by a replaceable PP3 9V Zinc Carbon battery and is capable of 400 hours of continuous use.
Notice and Maintenance
- All service work must be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
- Approved for fiery mines.
- Circuit Interrupter should only be opened to replace PP3 9V Zinc Carbon battery.
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.