Overview and features
The tester is supplied in a protective case, which can be worn on a belt or slung round the neck. The Continuity Tester is SABS approved as intrinsically safe and DMR approved for use in fiery mines.
- The instrument employs a light emitting diode to confirm continuity in electric blasting circuits of up to 750Ω resistance.
- It can be used for testing electric detonators at the working face, but permission to do so must first be obtained from the DMR and all MHSA regulations must be adhered to.
- The unit is powered by 2xAA 1.5V Alkaline batteries and is capable of 1 million tests.
Notice and Maintenance
- There are no replaceable parts for this unit; therefore it must be disposed if it becomes faulty.
- Approved for use in fiery mines
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.