Overview and features
- The KL5M is a bright LED miners safety lamp using a high capacity low weight 5Ah Li-lon battery pack. Two brightness levels can be selected via a single switch.
- The lamp is constructed of a durable anti-static plastic and the enclosure is explosion proof making it suitable for fiery mines.
- The unit provides cost benefits as a result of lower maintenance, longer service life (as compared to lead acid battery based products) and less production time lost due to equipment failures.
- The cap lamp provides continuous illumination for more than 18 hours at full brightness, and recharges completely within 12 hours.
- The high brightness LEDs have an expected service life of >30000 hours, and the Li-lon battery life of over 1200 recharge cycles.
Notice and Maintenance
- All service work to be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
- Cap lamp should be charged with standard charging rack or single way charger model GWB-15.
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.