Rechargeable Key Switch Model
Overview and features
The Exploder fires up to 186 Type 1 (Shocktube Initiator or Statsafe®) electric initiators/detonators connected in series, where the total circuit resistance does not exceed 170Ω.
- Operation is by means of a key switch and automatically fires after a delay of 3-5 seconds. An indicator light glows while the unit is charging and flashes when firing is taking place.
- The Exploder is powered by a rechargeable battery and is capable of at least 500 firings. The battery must be recharged with the specially designed charging cube when the firing time exceeds 5 seconds.
- Warning: At least 10 seconds between successive firings should be allowed.
Notice and Maintenance
- All service work must be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
- Approved for use in fiery mines.
- Exploder should only be charged with supplied charging cube.
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.