Overview and features
- It consists of a hand held transmitter and a radio controlled initiator, both operating in the frequency range of 433MHz – 434.79MHz over the range of 1000m (line of sight).
- Each transmitter/receiver pair is individually coded by the manufacturer using key to key encryption to ensure security of the system and preventing false triggering in case of more than one set being used in close proximity
- Ensure initiation area is cleared of all personnel.
- Arm the initiator by turning the key switch to ON.
- Connect blasting circuit to initiator.
- When at point of safety, press FIRE button while POWER switch is operated to fi re.
- The STATUS light will double fl ash when the battery is low.
Notice and Maintenance
- All service work must be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
- Receiver can be recharged using Figure-8 cable from any standard Mains outlet.
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.