Timed Magnastart® Window Delay Exploder
- The WD212 can only be activated in the window period specified on the unit. An indicator light flashes at 1s intervals during the timing cycle. The light turns on at the end of the delay timing cycle and 5-10s later the unit fires.
- Designed as a replacement for the Centralized Blasting the standalone mains operated Magnastart® Window Delay Exploder is capable of firing up to 3 Magnastarts® connected in parallel where the circuit inductance does not exceed 400?H.
- The WD212 is operated by means of a key switch and fires at a specific time indicated.
- The power key is removable in the ON position thus preventing unauthorized use.
- The Model WD212 can perform several timing/ blasting operations even if the mains supply is not available.
- The same light is used for timing and charging cycle indication. Failure of this light can therefore easily be detected.
- The unit is supplied in a sealed, lockable enclosure with a polycarbonate insert to allow full view of the unit.
- All service work must be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
- Keep units on charge when not in use to avoid battery damage.
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.