Overview and features
- The Exploder fires up to 30 Type 1 (Shocktube Initiator or Statsafe®) electric initiators/detonators connected in a series where the total circuit resistance does not exceed 30Ω.
- The small, compact and lightweight design makes it easy to transport and comfortable to carry.
- The Exploder is operated by means of a key switch which fires automatically after a delay of 1.5-3 seconds. An indicator light flashes when firing takes place.
- The Exploder is powered by a rechargeable battery and is capable of at least 200 firings. The battery must be recharged with the specially designed charging cube when the firing time exceeds 3 seconds.
Notice and Maintenance
- All service work must be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
- Approved for use in fiery mines.
- Exploder should only be charged with supplied charging cube.
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.