Overview and features
- The unit has been specifically designed for Centralized Blasting and is remotely controlled from Control Unit Models BCU-2 or CBC-2, installed on surface.
- It provides reliable firing of up to 3 Magnastarts®.
- Includes monitoring of supply line status.
- The unit is supplied in a sealed, lockable enclosure with polycarbonate insert to allow full view of the unit and includes two glands for the supply cables and a pair of spring-loaded terminals for the connection of the blasting cables.
- Can be individually isolated from the supply cable network.
- When used in conjuction with Control Unit Model CBC-2, it provides for the continuous monitoring of the supply cables for open/short circuit faults.
Owing to extremel low supply current requirements only light feed cables (1.5mm2 ) interlinking all Boosters at each level are required.
Notice and Maintenance
All service work must be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.