Overview and features
- The unit is designed as a portable blasting unit in the event of the main unit being faulty, for controlled centralized firing of Intelligent Blasting Boosters Model IB651 or Magnastart® Intelligent Boosters Model IB212.
- The unit is supplied in a portable case.
- It incorporates a cable fault detection system, which provides an audible and visual warning of short circuit faults. In FIRE mode, the IPC-1 provides a 60 second firing output when the FIRE button is pressed.
- The unit will not fire if there is a cable fault prior to selection of the READY position.
- If mains is interrupted at any time the buzzer will sound until reset.
- All important funtions are indicated by status lights.
- The FIRING key is removable in the OFF position only, ensuring that unauthorized firing cannot take place.
Notice and Maintenance
All service work to be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.