Overview and features
- The unit is designed for on-surface controlled centralized firing of Blasting Boosters Model 571C/571C-2 or Magnastart® Boosters Model 212C/212C-2.
- The unit is supplied in a sealed, lockable enclosure with a polycarbonate insert to allow full view of the unit.
- It incorporates a cable fault detection system, which provides an audible and visual warning of short circuit faults. In FIRE mode, the CBC-2 provides a 60 second firing output when the FIRE button is pressed.
- The unit will not fire if there is a cable fault prior to selection of READY position.
- If mains is interrupted at any time the buzzer will sound until reset.
- All important functions are indicated by status lights.
- The FIRING key is removable in the OFF position only, ensuring that unauthorized firing cannot take place.
- A door alarm switch operates an external alarm when the Control Unit door is opened.
Notice and Maintenance
All service work must be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only.
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.