Overview and features
- This Blasting Control Unit is suitable for controlled firing of 212C, 212C-2, 571C and/or 571C-2.
- It contains an incoming mains indicator, fuse, push button, key operated switch and blasting signal indicator.
- The unit is supplied in a sealed, lockable enclosure with a polycarbonate insert to allow full view of the unit.
- The steel cabinet cannot be locked when the switch key is in place.
- When the FIRING key is switched to the READY position, a warning siren will sound to indicate that firing can start. (Optional).
- The blasting signal is supplied for 60 seconds.
- Turn the FIRING key switch to the READY position.
- The output signal (Terminals 3 and 4) is supplied to the Boosters when the FIRE button is pressed. Allow time for the siren to sound prior to pressing the FIRE button to initiate firing.
- Once the FIRE button is pressed, the FIRING switch should be left in the READY position until the FIRE light switches off after 60 seconds to ensure reliable firing of the Boosters.
Notice and Maintenance
All service work to be performed by authorized AEC Electronics personnel only
For full specifications and more information, please download the datasheet for this product.